Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Got Georgia and the Economy on My Mind......

Yes, a little allusion to the great Ray Charles. Leaving for Savannah in the morning. I haven't seen my bro in months, and I find out he doesn't even have the weekend off to spend with us. I guess we'll take him out to dinner when he gets off work. Our trip is shortened to Sunday. At least I won't miss another service day.

I was a little concerned that I couldn't get a hold of my brother. It turns out he got a new phone. Ironically, I broke the front screen of my phone. It is more ghetto than ever now. Thanks, Sprint.

I've been a ton crabby this week. I shouldn't be, seeing I have 4 days off. I should be jumping for joy. J and I both have talks tonight, both which we worked extremely hard on. I feel really comfy with what I put together.

I am very proud of Jason. He had become such a great public speaker. He always has been, but he really has improved. The nervousness isn't as great. He seems so relaxed. I am so happy for him.


I have all kinds of plans for my yard. I am going to kill the armadillos that are tearing up my mondo grass. Their days are numbered.

I officially have a feral cat colony. Have to, again, post the pics. It is now on my list of things to do.

About the economy. It is in the dumps, but what can you do? It really is a blessing to listen to the council to keep you life simple. I think it is so important to look at the big picture. Keeping you life simple with save it in the end. That is my feeling.

No comments: