Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Thursday!!!!

Excellent news! My mom got her old job back at the library, nearly 6 years later. I think it is the perfect job for a geek person like myself. The library. If I didn't enjoy working with animals, I would love to be surrounded by books. Maybe I would collect them instead of cats. ;)

Anyway, I am happy for her. I know she had been looking for a job and I know she liked working at the library. Who wouldn't?

I think we are still Savannah bound next Friday. Judith gave me a tour cd, maps, and a tour book. I am ready to be a geeky tourist. I wonder how my brother decorated his apartment. How do most 25 year old bachelors decorate their pads? My bro doesn't drink anymore, so I think the Budweiser mirror is out. I did want to get him a nice housewarming gift. I am thinking about the Led Zepplin tumblers. Or the Scarface fleece throw. Hey, I want to be practical and fun.

Really weird news. The lady who has cut Jason's hair for the last 8 years died suddenly yesterday. Who is he going to trust with his precious locks now?

Jacquie injured herself at work yesterday. She cut her eyelid on a gate and had to have plastic surgery on it. It was such a big deal because she ripped the tear duct. Poor Miss Cooper. She never gets a break.

I am looking forward to service today. I am so pumped for the tract campaign in a few days. It is such a concise and to the point little tract. I think it will really make people think.

Well, I got nothing else for you today. Peace out.

No comments: