Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Proof that I'm so immature

Okay. I am a dork. My music taste has developed a tad more since I was 12. But, as you may have read, I've gone gaga since I learned that New Kids on the Block got back together. Granted, I am not going to the show and I don't buy cds anymore. But, I have anxiously awaited them to return.


Sooooooo,

I am watching Behind the Music on Vh1. I am watching the part where they are heading to the recording studio in Orlando, Florida. Let me put that in quotes, "Orlando, Florida," because as I am watching, I am realizing that they are recording in the studio that is 2 buildings down from where I work!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! They were so close and I didn't even realize that!!!!!! The New Kids recorded an album like 200 feet from my office and I didn't even catch a glimpse of them. How is that fair?

I guess it was a good thing. Erin and I would spend all our free time stalking them. We wouldn't have gotten any work done. And how would it look to others to see 2 thirty-something girls acting like groupies? Did I just use the term Thirty-something and apply it to me?

I went to see Mamma Mia! last night. Cute.

We have an excellent weekend with Dave and Robin. Their house will be done at the end of the month. Why were there buzzards over John and Diane's house. I have the pics to prove it. Very Alfred Hitchcock.

Going to Savannah next weekend. I can't wait.

No comments: