Thursday, November 6, 2008

Am a Really THAT Angry???

Yesterday, I threatened to punch someone, shoot a dog, and blow up a machine. I am never one to blame something on hormones, but I think that was the culprit. I also want to kill the cursor right now for magically disappearing. I should complain. I have an entire day off today. I am going away for the weekend. I am leaving work early tomorrow.

I think work is the source of a lot of irritation. My boss has been in a less than agreeable mood. I blame slowing of business and possibly the outcome of the election. I fondly remember him saying that Sarah Palin may be the first "real person" to be elected, even if as a vice president. If I had an opinion, I wouldn't like her, because she hates cats. Who could hate a cat? They are best creatures in the universe.

I have decided that I need highlights to compliment my new shorter haircut. I will prob think about doing something about it next week.

I have all the pieces for a great tea party outfit for next Saturday's shower. I will have to take the picture. I carefully packed up all my tea pots, cups, and saucers for the party. And all the tea I could spare. It will be a good time had by all.

No comments: