Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can We Say "Children of the Corn?"




I saw this in a Time magazine at my uncle's shop yesterday. The girl is slightly creepy but beautiful. She reminds me of someone, although, I can't pinpoint who.

I needed a full oil change and wipers. Uncles can be so helpful sometimes. I feel guilty because I only usually see him every 3 months or 3,000 miles for an oil change.

My friend's sister died this weekend. It made me extremely sad to think that she lost her only sister at such a young age. It reminded me of how precious a bond sisters have. I love my sister. I don't see her as much as I should. We are almost polar opposites and she drives me insane. But, if I lost her, I don't know how I'd react. Sometimes, I think the differences she has gives me the keys to my own genetics. I really don't know what I am trying to say. Maybe her dominate qualities are somewhere hidden in me. Sometimes it is hard to express feelings for your loved ones until it is too late.

I am going to Debbie's study with Miriam today. I have to study up on Judgment day. I finally got a copy of her book, which sits on my nightstand with several other things I need to read. I did start reading it, and I look forward to doing that.

I got my hair cut on Saturday. I am afraid it is too short. I guess it is hair and it will grow back. It just frustrates me that I can't pull it back.

Coldplay and Food and Wine fest this weekend. I can't wait.

No comments: