Sunday, November 23, 2008

Celebrating my 200th post. But who really is counting?

Not much going on in the world of Julie right now. I am still waiting on the final product that will be my new bathroom. I think it will be the shiz-nit. If I could just get Martin to get over here and finish it!!!!!!

Breakfast was ssooooooo good this morning, only because I am the partial chef. I had 4 eggs and some southwestern hashbrowns and they were a great combo. There is nothing like fried potatoes. J and I watch Paula Deen in bed this am and everything she made was in some way fried. I love Southern Women when they cook.

We got the new Scene-it game: Seinfeld Edition. I can't wait to blow people away with my frivolous knowledge of everything Seinfeld. I think we'll play when all the fam is over this week. I can't wait for them to all arrive. Found my Pioneer folder. I can't believe how I've kept up with it. All those notes that I've typed over the last 11 years. I hope I will get to go back to Pioneer Service School this summer. It would be worth not having a real vacation for another year. I still think we will go to Mexico/ Belize for our anniversaire. With all the remodeling work, I haven't really talked about it again.

We went over to the Daley's last night and I am so jealous of her irises. My irises are puny compared to hers. I even fertilized this month. What is the deal? I just don't get it.

I am working 40 hours this week because of the holiday, but I'll get paid for 48. Yippee. That pretty much means service is a bust this week. I will try to squeeze the gym in on Tuesday night and possibly hit it one other day. I really don't want to make it Thursday, even though I know the gym will be open till 12pm. Decisions, Decisions.

I can't believe Ashlee Simpson and that gay-boy husband of hers stole my cat's name for HER baby's name. What a travesty.

Until my next big drama, ttfn

No comments: