Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good to Know About Being Cold

I sat in the Gazebo park in Sanford to watch "Hairspray" and froze to death. No amount of blankets, jackets, or sweaters made a difference. I couldn't believe it. I know it couldn't have been over 45 degrees. It was the wind and the fact we were sort of near the lake. It felt like being up north next to the Potomac River at Mount Vernon in the middle of January weather. I am fondly remembering middle school trip circa 1992. Ah, those were the days.......

Bathroom is getting closer to done. I really should take pictures and show them to track the progress. The slow progress. Hey, the walls no longer have crappy old lady flower wall paper under the ugly white washed paint. They are finished and smooth. I had the dust all over my house a few days ago to prove it. The tile floors do look nice, and I can't complain too much. He really did it as a favor. A favor that HAS to be done by this Wednesday. I hate spelling that day of the week. I bought the paint and it is ready to go.

Family comes in on Thursday. Yeah!!!! Haven't seen Christina since May. It's been too long. I think Alex will be coming too.

No comments: