Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Day off work, Ya'll

I am feeling much better, after 2 days of being able to eat nothing but bland soup and crackers. The fever yesterday after hours on the couch watching Little House on the Prairie. It was the one with Johnny Cash. Such a classic. Jason was nice enough to get me Olive Garden minestrone and bread sticks for dinner. My first real food. I am like 80 percent better. Good enough to have a house full of company over for dinner. It is going to be great. I will take food slow. Just a little meat and some mashed potatoes. Nothing could be better.

Dave and Robin should be here in 2 hours. Christina and Alex should be here by 2. I had the craziest dream last night that my sister and I went to another Coldplay show in Tampa and she got mad at Alex and made him walk from Sanford to my house. So weird. Then, I ended up in Savannah, Ga. Probably because I just visited there and I just watched Ruby, the reality show about the overweight woman trying to change her life. It is really a wonderful show. Nice shots of historic Savannah.

I got up early and watch a Radiohead: In Rainbows, In the Basement on IFC. I do love Radiohead. It is perfect music to relax to listen to while you are doing other things.

No comments: