Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm So Proud of Myself.

I know, I know, pride before a crash, but really I've done a lot of work in my yard. I wish the same thing could be said about my master bath. I would love to dunk Martin's head in the toilet right now, if it were attached to the plumbing. It greatly incenses me more that he is leaving for (gasp) Puerto Rico and I don't think my bathroom will get finished until he comes back. That will explain why I would like to dunk his head in the toilet.

But, enough about him. I mulched the new bed and I had an iris bloom. Sure, it was only a single solitary iris, but she was beautiful. Must upload the pictures. I extended another bed and put Jason's grill on it's own slab that I laid. I even bought him a cover for the grill. I can finally park on my car port. What an odd thought.

Today is going to be stormy. It is sad that i need to be out is service but the weather is going to be bad. I hope I can at least make it out for the morning.

I am burning lavender and vanilla incense. It so reminds me of happy memories. Isn't it crazy how certain smells can make you think of patches of time. Sometimes, you wish that certain sense wouldn't work. This is a good smell in my book. Happy times.

Work is steady, for the most part. Everyone in this area is crying over the economy. Jason's hours were cut. It was to be expected before he changes divisions. I am sure he'll be happy when that happens.

Our pioneer meeting with the elders is this weekend. Those are always well needed. I always enjoy the encouragement and then the dinner afterward. So nice.

No comments: