Tuesday, December 9, 2008

From Chick to Chiq

I guess it is the sign of our bad economy. Jason's company has decided to cut the work week for his division from 5 days to 4. That is an eight hour cut. Corneck interestingly enough mentioned last week that working a 4 day week will benefit you. You really don't make much less money. You have more free time. And you pay less taxes. Oh, the taxes. Plus, one day entirely for yourself. Why not go out in the ministry or just enjoy it?

I watched the documentary on Britney Spear. I pity the poor girl. She is trying to tell the world that she really isn't that happy and her whole appearance and comeback is an illusions. Can we say, "Duh?" Who doesn't know the whole entertainment industry is nothing more than the work of smoke and mirrors?

My second bathroom is almost done. I just hope it is entirely done before this weekend. I hate dust.

No comments: