Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy House Anniversary!!!!!

Yes, it was exactly one year ago on this day that Jason and I were pouring over closing papers in Lake Mary. Our closing took almost 45 minutes. Of course, our taxes were re assessed right before we moved, so our payment went up like 200 dollars. Not to worry. We still love the house and we are still doing things to improve it. I will have to link you to my Facebook pictures.

Oh, to be or not to be on Facebook. Jason hates the idea of me being on ANOTHER social network. I can sort of understand, but I know all these people and it's pretty harmless. Oh well. I really only use it to share pictures. That's pretty much it. I don't go all crazy.

Plans are underway for J and I to go to Mexico and Belize in March. I am so excited. I would love to go snorkeling in Cozumel and drink margaritas on the beach. I have it all figured out.

For the time being, I have to study my Watchtower and make breakfast. No vacation yet, but it's getting there. A little spin on one of my favorite Bob Dylan songs.

No comments: