Thursday, February 5, 2009

Viva La Mexico!!!!

It's official, we're going. I can't wait. Got the tax money and swiftly booked our vacation. If only my passport would get here. Jason got his three days ago. Mine was a renew. I don't understand why mine takes longer.

I am trying to eat right before the big trip. 44 days away. I am trying to be balanced, not leaving out every indulgence.

I am not keeping in contact with my friends like I should. Life gets so complicated and busy.

It's freezing cold in Florida right now. Today is not even going to get up in the fifties. So long to all my tropical plants. I will spend the weekend seeing what I didn't let die. I haven't been so gung-ho about gardening for that very reason. Also, I've been obsessed with booking our first vacation in over 2 and a half years. It will be so nice to relax and not have to worry about work, repairs, dealing with people you hate, etc. I want to sit on the beach and vegetate with a margarita. Nice.

Bathroom are almost finished. I can't wait till the other sink is installed.

I hate it when people bail out on you at the last minute. It so gets on my nerves. I think that is what is going to happen to me this afternoon for a study. It is really becoming a nuisance. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get over it:)

No comments: