Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Tax Time Again

Get out your pencils, w-2 and calculators, or do what I do and go to HRBlock. I have people, you know. I hope we get some good money back so we will be able to afford our vacation and pay our new tv off. I think this is the first time in a long time we have bought anything for ourselves. Last year everything was about buying a house. Since we are not planning children, how about us?

We have successfully redone our bathrooms. Almost. Eric just needs to come over and install the other sink in the master bath. What a difference a little work makes. New paint, new sink, new light fixtures. It's almost two new bathrooms. And just for the record, people did use those little slots in the back of the medicine cabinet to throw their straight edge razors. I found three of them when we removed the mirrored cabinets.

Jason got his passport back yesterday. Still no word on mine. I even sent mine out a day before his. Gotta love the government for making you wait. Which brings us around to taxes. How come they take your money immediately, but make you wait three weeks to get it returned. It's all about the power trip.

I've gotta lose 10 pound for the cruise. Not that I am fat, but if I want to walk around half the time in a bathing suit, I've gotta do something.

No comments: