Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 Cups by Eight AM

So I am busily working at my lap top. Have Jason piece all done for this evening, with a slight amount of ink to spare. Like I've said before, my printer is an inkaholic. I spend so much on ink each year. It's ridiculous. Beyond that, I've got everything squared away.

Jim Gaffigan tickets go on sale this weekend for the Orlando show. We must go, we must. We went with Kathryn and Lyronn back in August, and he was a riot. I was just sad we couldn't stay and meet him, especially after he wrote me a personal email. I know, I won't let the email thing die.

My owl is back. Yesterday evening, I was cleaning and I took the recyclables out back and the bard owl flew directly over my head. I took some pictures of him perched on the tree. They aren't the best quality. They really are amazing creatures. I wish I knew more about them.

That is one of the reason that I love living in this part of Florida. So close to nature, but not so far away from civilization. It is just a beautiful part of the world, no matter what Jason's says. As much as he says he would rather be up north, nothing can beat beautiful weather and nature. I would trade the summers and the hurricanes.

My concert is tomorrow. I can't wait. I think I'll be able to leave work a hair early to meet Erin at her hotel. Gotta get primped for the New Kids. I am actually more excited to see Jaberwackees. They really are awesome. The new season of ABDC was great. I was really pulling for the Beat Freaks, but I do agree that Quest Crew was the best.

Looking at Ricardo and Melissa's pictures of Italy on Saturday made me want to look at my art history books. I've got like a million of them, back when I collected them. I was surprised to see that I still remember a lot. I would really like to go someday soon. My sister went 3 years ago, and she didn't even act like it was a fun experience. To be around all that great art and culture and not even appreciate it. Well, at least I got a Michaelangelo calender that was off the chain.

No comments: