Friday, March 6, 2009

Deluded Sunnymakers......

I sort of watched U2 on GMA this morning in between appointments at work. That is why I love my DVR. I don't think I could live without it. Looking forward to the new shows on the travel channel this month. Bridget's Sexiest Beaches looks like it will be a winner. I really really love the new U2 album. I already downloaded to my ipod and have played it several times while working out at the gym.

I didn't go to the gym yesterday because I didn't feel particulary well. I know it is probably just hormones, but I didn't feel like doing anything.

My husband brought me a stray cat home for my anniversary. It's a long story. I really didn't want to take it, but I couldn't say no. Well, he's about 13, declawed, and has fiv.(FIV is a retrovirus cats get from fighting each other.) I seriously don't think this cat would ever fight anyone. He's more of a lover than a fighter. He probably got the crap kicked out of him by some mean orange tom cat. He actually let me give him a bath. I really hope Jason's friend will take him home on Monday. I really don't want a cat isolated in my bathroom for the next 5 years. This is how you let a good deed bite you in the butt.

Going to go see Marley and Me at the dollar theatre with mom this evening. I heard they really focus on the dog's death. I hope not. Not really in the mood for a sad movie today. Maybe we'll go see Valkyrie instead.

So, 4 more hours and work will be over. Yippy.

No comments: