Sunday, March 29, 2009

Restlessness

I hate when I am restless. It is a feeling that makes me feel useless. I have so many things to do and I don't have the organization or the motivation to do them. I blame my current restlessness on my recent vacation. Well, I was spoiled for 6 days. The routine of going back to work and home life is good to go back to. Very stabilizing. Who can live weeks on end having someone cook and clean up after you and remain normal?

I have so many projects going on in my head. I want to get back into scrap booking. I am going to put my herb garden together this week. I am going to get the herbs tomorrow at the Lowes when I go to the bank tomorrow. My yard is such a mess. I want to do more photography. See, just so many things. Not enough hours in the day.

I killed my bamboo plant. How do expect to grow herbs?

It rained a lot today. We needed it. It's all that could happen to keep the state from turning into an inferno.

I cleaned out my spare room and office today. Have 2 nice sized bags that will go to Lindsay's yardsale, whenever that happens. It is neat how rearranging pictures and vacuuming a room can do a world of good. David and Robin will be staying with us next weekend. I think we'll be grilling out on Saturday after service.

I gave Harlem a bath yesterday. I am not a fan of bathing cats, but he really needed one. He was relatively good for the bath. He really pranced around after the bath. His bushy tail was swaying back and forth. Jason and I refer to it as the "Swiffer" tail. He knew he looked good.

No comments: