Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nothing Relavent Yet......

I haven't blogged in what feels like ages. Okay, it has rained for days. My service for the past week is shot. TV pretty much sucks. I know everyone is all over American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. Not me. I just can't get into it. Jason says that I've sort of turned into my dad. I could watch the weather for hours. I don't know what the fascination is. I can't believe I spelled fascination right.

The rain has helped me catch up on projects and the letter writing. I cleaned out BOTH of Jason's closets. I have a pile of stuff for Goodwill and a few items for ebay. I would really like to replenish my Pay Pal account. I depleted it with the U2 tickets. I can't believe it is almost June. My yard is really green. Everything is doing really well. The only problem is that I left out my patio set and hammock. I will have to let them dry out before I could use them. With the rain, who knows when that will be.

Evalyn was suppose to take me to her two studies today. Because of the rain, she's inside all day sewing. She told me to stop by and get some fresh seaweed soup. I ltook her to the Korean market on Saturday. That place is so awesome. It's like going to another country. I didn't like the slice of rice flour cake. It looked so appetizing colored like Neopolitan ice cream. Looks can be deceiving.

Yum. I want to make wontons and brownies for Jess's last day tomorrow. I was suppose to go to lunch with them today, but I have so much to do. I am not sure if I will have time or the gumption to make wontons today. I don't want the house to smell like a Chinese restaurant today. Cat box, yes. Chinese restaurant, no. Just kidding. I hope my house never smells like a litter box.

Speaking of litter boxes, I picked up a little book called How to Toilet Train Your Cat- 21 Days to A Litter-Free Home. I started to read it, and it seems plausible. I just don't think my retarded cats would get it. I would probably stir up even more anxiety problems in them. I would love to have a house without a litter box.

I do disagree a lot with the author. He doesn't believe in putting a litter box in a laundry room because of the detergents. He doesn't think you should use slotted scoop. I think he thinks you should stick with clumping litter. I hate clumping litter. I actually hate the idea of any litter.


The things I think of when it's pouring down rain.

No comments: