Thursday, May 14, 2009

Work Related Stuff

Yesterday was certainly interesting. With a possibly rabid coon in our courtyard at the office, there was plenty of drama to go round. My boss startsed freaking out that everyone was interested in having this creature captured. I think he thought we were all just sitting around doing nothing. Not the case. We were making the streets of Fern Park a little less rabid. Doing our community a favor. I was kind of sad he had to be euthanised. But I guess it is state law or something.

I guess I would be a little selfish to say that I deserve another vacation. I know I just went, but I would really like another one.

I have my mom's ancient dog staying with us while they have their house fumigated. A constant reminder that I don't want a dog. She has been good so far. I have her in the over-sized shower in the master bath. If she pees, I can just hose it down. It's that simple.

I've been trying to prepare for service better. I think it would make it more enjoyable. I feel that I have been lacking. I've prepared my day and the presentations that I want to give. It will help me to do better and take it more seriously.

I spent the day with Christina on Tuesday. We had a nice meal at the Willow Tree in Sanford. Excellent German food.

No comments: