Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rubbin my tired eyes.

Nothing completes a 10 hour work day like cleaning the house and doing laundry. My knees and back ached at about 10 pm as a waited for Jason to come home from his work function at Ember last night. I watched a little Nancy Grace. listened to a little digital radio.

I found a great resale shop in Maitland. Designer Seconds has a nice variety of higher end clothing items. I bought a nice Ann Taylor Loft shirt to go with my black and white skirt for 6 dollars and a nearly new Lacoste shirt for 7. Christina and I will definitely check it out when she comes to town.

Thinking of going to visit her in October or November. Have to see what is going on in the autumn months. Just think, a couple of months and it will actually get cooler. I am dreaming of it:)

No comments: