Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Morning

I'm having my first cup of coffee in this empty house, trying hard to remember what it means to be sad........

Something like that. I heard a line like that and it's sticking with me. Kind of like a song that sticks with you for the rest of the day. It's been Michael Jackson songs for these last 3 weeks. Gotta love nostalgia.

Things are pretty good. Work is steady and crazy as usual. Home life is good. Service is excellent. My moods aren't too bad, either. Jason's dad will come down in 2 weeks to paint my living room and bedroom. It's hard to believe we've been in this house for over 19 months. It doesn't feel that long. We've really made it our own.

Jason's first public talk is this weekend. I am so nervous for him, but I don't know why. He has such a knack for public speaking. Me, on the other hand, not so much. It's been all he can think about. Once it is over, we can both breathe easy.


I looked up the serial in my 1.00 Coach bag only to reassure myself that it is a fake. The 1.00 Louis Vuitton wallet, on the other hand, I believe that is real.

No comments: