Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Convention Time

I can't believe our convention passed so quickly. I really think this was the best one yet. I know everyone probably says that. But I seriously don't think there was a single time in the program that didn't catch my attention. I can't wait to read all the new publications and see the DVD.

I really thought about what what I wanted to get out of this convention. The part on the traps of Satan was great. I could stand to read the notes on the trap of the fire. Differences between our brothers and sisters can snare us at any time. That is is a hard one to avoid. Someone is always getting on my nerves.:)

I had to help out at the front desk at work on Thursday and yesterday. I have a new found respect for receptionist. I would rather be peed on by a dog than deal with an irate person on the phone. Or a crazy drunk person trying to make an appointment. Or an even crazier person trying to get me to make 100 copies of her cat's records for herself. Do you know how fast I was to telling her to go to Kinko's. Oh well. I can't complain. There are so many people who don't have jobs in this economy.

The convention helped me to have the right prospective in this time of the end. Things are getting worse for a reason. Now is not the time to be distracted. Get on the ball and be ready. Such good reminders.

No comments: