Friday, August 7, 2009

Eyes of the World are Watching you

I've not blogged for a while. I feel kind of bad about that, but it's better late than never. Lots of things have happened over the last few weeks. I had a corneal abrasion on my left eye. That was A LOT (note the sarcasm) of fun. It was a real treat to have to work without any contacts or glassed because stupid me let my prescription run out and I never had my glasses replaced. My fault totally. The eye doctor, in a really polite way, told me how stupid I was for not seeing him sooner. Again, my fault totally. He is this big, gruff Italian guy, who reminded me of Tony Soprano. In my narrow mind, most hefty, Italian guys remind me of Tony Soprano.

My living room and dining room got a nice makeover, thanks to Jason's dad. He came up last weekend without Lynn. It was a nice visit for the most part. He mostly painted, drank Jack Daniels and reminisced with Jason over the past. I mostly stayed out of their way. I didn't feel much like painting or reminiscing. Plus, the battery in the Pacifica died right as we were heading out to Outback for my parents anniversary Saturday night. Not fun at all.

No comments: