Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Very Special Day

As you know, it is the Memorial of Christ's Death. It is such a important time to reflect on what is important and show appreciation. We had such a nice day in field service. I really didn't get to speak with any of my return visits. No one wanted to be home today. It was nice to be with such a great group of friends.

We are traveling with the Dougherty's to the assembly hall tonight. I think Katelynn and someone from Japan is coming with us. After, we are going back to their house. Time to make brownies. Who am I kidding? It's always time for brownies. We are suppose to have a speaker from Nicaragua this evening. What a treat.

My sister may be losing her job. My brother got laid off. It is tough to see family members going through hard times. I hope I was encouraging to them. Sometimes, I don't know what to say.

St. Augustine is next weekend. I am counting the days to relax. I have been wound up too tight for too long. I need to decompress. Stress will do that to you. Speaking of stress, I am stressed out with Sprint. Since when do I have time to text message everyone? Sprint says I've text messaged over 33 times last month. I don't think so.....I know that doesn't sound a lot to others, but seriously, I never text message anyone. Not unless it is an emergency. Or I get suckered into an unwanted text conversation. And to anyone who does that to me, please call me. I'd rather hear your voice. A text message is so lame. If you don't want to talk, leave me alone. There, I said it.

Jason got the coolest watch for an anniversary present today. He bought it, but I gave him permission. It is killer sweet. Plus, he got 50 bucks off the price.

No comments: