Thursday, October 2, 2008

What cooler weather means to me.....

In Florida, "cooler weather" is just an expression meaning that you don't drip sweat the moment you walk out your door. All you Fla people know what I am talking about, in detail. "Cooler weather" is generally in the 60's in the am and gets up to the mid 80's without the dastard humidity. It actually feels really good right now. You can actually enjoy walking down the street for service. I even washed and waxed the car in my driveway at 2 pm. There is a county worker in my yard enjoying the shade of my tree, sitting on the clock, spending my precious tax dollars to take a break. Lovely. That never happens in the summer without me passing out. I even cleaned off my patio.

My backyard is so in shambles. It really needs help. Without rain, my plants are wilting. I haven't weeded or mulched any of my flower beds in the backyard, and my impatiens are dying. Help!!!!!

We are going to Vero tomorrow. I am meeting Dave and Robin at Chili's.



I am going to Savannah in 2 weeks. I can't wait. I haven't seen my brother in such a long time. He left a message on my phone a few days ago. He sounded really excited about moving to his new place. His roommate is from Vietnam. I think I'll bring him some mags in Vietnamese. Gotta get service time when i can if I go on vacation.

Galatians is the Bible reading this week. Such a concise book of the Bible. So many details about Paul.

No comments: