Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Cool Weather IS nice for a change.

It is so hard to believe that Florida can have cold weather. It seems that we have had our fair share lately, and I love it. I found my middle school English teacher on Face book (among many others) I am probably making the same grammatical mistakes in my blogs now that I did in my middle school writings. Dommage. If you are reading this Mrs. Currie, sorry. I did really learn a lot in your class. See, I know now that "a lot" is not one word.

I think I am getting over the cold. All the tea with lemon and honey helped. I was such a grouch yesterday at work. Three of the girls at work are having guy troubles. One of them actually came to me (help them) for advice. She recently broke up with a guy and started dating a new guy. I told her that as soon as things were going good with the new guy, the old boyfriend would pop up out of the woodwork and realize that he wants you back. It's like they have radar or something.

Sure enough, that is exactly what happened. All I said was make sure you know what you want. Be honest with your ex and your new guy and don't be clouded by the ex's guilt. There was a REASON you both decided to break up. Well, that was my advice for the day. I don't like giving advice. Yet, that scenario did happen to me. It involved a sappy letter with a French poem in it. It's funny to watch men be all emotional when they realize they have made a mistake and it's too late. All that stuff really is in the past, and the person will remain anonymous. I am just using it as an example of what ex's try to do to get inside your head. No hard feelings, though.

It further reminds me why I am so glad I am married to a great guy. I think I would shoot myself if I were in the dating scene. Too much drama.

No comments: