Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gas price and Bathroom Remodeling Woes.

If the economists say it, I guess it MUST be true. The lower gas prices will eventually hurt the economy in the long run. For who? The gas companies? I am just glad it doesn't cost me 75 bucks to fill up my Pacifica. I will take the gas break for now. I may be paying 7 dollars for a dozen eggs 3 months from now. Who knows? Ask the economists.

My bathroom is closer to being done. He laid the tile and sanded the walls. There was dust everywhere last night when I returned home. Plus, my kitty was scared to death. Must have been the tile saw. I am picking up paint today. "Jardin" green. We'll see how that looks soon.

I am going to see "Hairspray" for the movie in the park tomorrow in Sanford. I invited Lindsay to come. Just hope it's not too cold. Must hit up Starbucks for the white mocha. That would go great with popcorn and a movie.

Speaking of movies, I finally saw "Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind." What a freaky movie, a la Vanilla Sky. I couldn't help but love Kate Winslet's hair. So striking. I don't buy the whole erasing the mind sort of thing. Too Twilight Zone.

I am having too much fun on Facebook. I found people I haven't talked to in 17 or 18 years. Jodi still has letter I sent to her. I am afraid to find out what a 13 year old me wrote to her then. Pretty scary. Loved her throwback pictures of herself in her New Kids on the Block gear. So cute. 13 years old was such a great time, but I wouldn't go back to that time, even if you did pay me. I would so rather be 30. Hey, isn't THAT a movie script?

No comments: