Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sleep is a Delicious Thing.

I really caught up on a little sleep time yesterday. For all of the people that know me, I love my sleep. I have also battled a cold and some sort of intestinal thing for the last 3 weeks and week, consecutively. I also had to work and had a boat load of company in my house. I have been a real crab. I have to admit that I got in a minor fight with my husband on Friday night, and drove the rest of my company home early. It was really nothing. They couldn't decide if they were going to leave then or the following morning. I sort of made the decision for them. Hahahah.

Yesterday, I went in my bedroom at about 6 pm. I watched tv, read my new book, and went to bed at about 8 o clock. It was soooooo nice. To finally catch up on sleep and feel rested. There is nothing like it in the world.

If only I could get rid of this cough.....Annoying as hell.

No comments: