Thursday, December 4, 2008

What do dreams mean anyway?

So, I have become a regular member of Facebook. I know, why waste my time? It has been really nice finding people from the past, all grown up. It's nice to see what people are up to. Having babies, getting married, going places, some still being immature. It is nice to keep in touch with old friends.

I had a dream the other night about the corny little dance school I went to when I was between the ages of 4 and 8. The dance school doesn't even exist anymore. In fact, when the school went under and moved somewhere else, the owner had our deposits for the next season's dance classes. Betty Vacarro's World of Dance, I think it was called. It's pretty ambitious to call your place a "world" of anything. The dance school did stink and she always picked the ugliest costumes. Although, my very first tap/ballet costume was sooooooo cute. It was a yellow leotard that had a yellow tutu and a lacy overlay thingy for the tap costume. The cutest ever.

Anyway, back to the dream I had. I had a dream that the dance studio was going out of business. The plaza that the studio was in has a highway over it as we speak. So it really, really doesn't exist. But I was allow to go to the costume room and pick out a costume. I picked the big green Scarlett O'Hara dress with the big green hat. Who could dance in that?

I thought my friend Abbie would get a kick out of me having a dream about our old dance studio.

I have to do a lot of tying for Jason today. I was suppose to do it last night, but tired Julie went to sleep at 7:45. How pathetic.

Making the split pea soup again. Delish.

No comments: