Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday AM

I am doing the business of getting things organized to visit friends this weekend with friends for the Superbowl. Good times are on their way. I wrapped anniversary and housewarming presents and cleaned up. I do this before going to Home Depot to pick up my new bathroom sinks and wash the car for our trip.

We had dinner with Ron and Emily last night. I am so glad they are back. They have done such nice things to their house. What a difference a woman can make on the eternal bachelor pad. It makes mine eyes shine. A gift to the alter of the great Mark Brunetz.

Jacquie gave me a bunch of Hello Kitty stuff. My collection is becoming a bit of an obsession. I have a shelf of nothing but Hello Kitty stuff. I will put the cards to good use. I used three Thank You cards today. One especially for Jacquie.

Still no word on my passport. Patience, I know it won't be long.

Jacie Amber Daley was born Tuesday, Jan 27th at 1:30 am. Elaine texted me at 3 am and I was up to answer her back. Gotta love insomnia. Anyway, she is beautiful. Almost makes me want to have one. Almost, I said. I am not crazy.

No comments: