Thursday, April 16, 2009

Delicious Pea Soup Part Deux

Yes, it's time again for Jason's grandma's pea soup. I started on it early this morning. I love all the smells it produces. It makes me want to run a restaurant, if running a restaurant meant just cooking when and for whom I wanted. Maybe I would just run a taste kitchen.

The herbs in my garden are taking off. I actually had some cilantro on my chili last night. The peppermint is not doing so hot, but it is coming back. I can't wait to use the stevia in a tea or something.

I've started scrapbooking again. I finished the St. Augustine trip and the trip I took to Virginia and D.C. I lost my Savannah postcards. I've searched high and low and cannot find them anywhere. I'm so organized I can't Typical me.

1 comment:

Orange Julious said...

a footnote about the pea soup. It didn't turn out as i expected. The taste was great, but I will never buy Goya peas again. They didn't mush like they were suppose to. Very disappointing.