Sunday, April 12, 2009

Whirlwind Week

I feel like it has been forever since I've been able to sit down and blog for a change. I worked all week, which was good and bad. I now realize that I am not a full time work kind of girl. I don't mean that in a bad way. Just with all my other responsibilities, I wouldn't try to work full time on purpose. Not if I don't have to.

I really missed being out in the ministry this week. Especially since it was memorial week. I felt like I was really missing out on all the fun. Oh well. I will have time to catch up this week. So much drama going on.

We were very busy at work, but Jacquie, Tabitha and I worked really well together. Some how we managed to get everything done. Not bad. I don't think there was ever a day that I felt overwhelmed or angry about the work environment. Everything was pretty smooth. Just too many barking dogs for my taste. That is when earplugs come in handy.

We had my parents and grandma over for dinner yesterday. It was so nice. Grandma gave me a quilt her grandmother gave her. It was so special. I want to get it cleaned and put it on display. Just hope the cats don't do anything special to it.LOL.

I went to get the food from Honey Baked Ham. I didn't realize that it is Easter weekend. There were 50 people waiting in line for ham. Two police officers were at the door to guard all the precious hams. Seriously people, is this necessary? I guess people take their ham seriously.

Jay and I are going to the zoo today. I haven't been in ages. Gotta get a monkey fix.

No comments: