Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Get On Ur Boots.

Yes, I got my U2 tickets for October. I am feeling guilty to spend over 85 for a ticket, but Jason said I could splurge. We will be on the Floor, natch. The tickets are usually 30 but they were all sold out. Good ol' Ebay. Some nice person had them for a decent price. I figured it's not much more if you don't count the tax, service charge, and the "convenience" fee that Ticketmaster charges.

We are also going to see Jim Gaffigan in June. This will be our second time going to see his stand-up. He is excellent. We will be going to the Hard Rock Live. That is where Jason and I met while watching the White Stripes almost 6 years ago. It will be nice to go with Peter and Angela.

Work has been steady. We are suppose to have a new doctor on staff come July. I am glad Dr. Mck will get a break finally.

I have been working constantly in my yard. I planted bouganvillas on the fence and my herbs are taking off like wildfire. I put some of my basil in my Italian Veggie soup last night. Delish. I added some thyme to the pot as well. Its taking off.

My needy kitty Harlem is purring and rubbing on my feet as I type this blog. He's such a weirdo. I really wonder what goes on in that little brain of his.

No comments: